Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Grandpa Calvin's 90th Birthday!







Since the whole family was in town for Christmas, we decided to celebrate Grandpa's 90th birthday a little early. What a blessing it was to be able to celebrate his amazing life and share that experience with Em'ry. Its a shame that some children don't to have the opportunity to know their great-grandparents.
Em'ry loves grandpa and he loves to watch her dance. There's just something enticing about sitting on grandpa's lap. Maybe its the punch! :)
I am so thankful for the time I have been able to spend with my grandpa over the years. Whether it was mowing lawns, sleeping over on a school night, sharing ice cream before bed, or singing songs while we sat on the front porch, the time I spent with him was so precious. I learn so much from him every time I am in his presence. Life lessons that I will cherish forever.
Getting to know Em'ry brings so much joy to Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment