Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Busy Body!

Em'ry is having a great week! She has been happy to go see Ms. Nancy this week and has waved bye-bye without tears for two days in a row. Kinda makes me want to tear up that when I picked her up yesterday she said she didn't want to go. I couldn't help it, I stayed there with her an extra 30 min! She is such a big girl! When we got ready to leave she took all the toys she was playing with and put them in the bin to clean up.
Last night as I was changing a diaper I noticed a new tooth! She just cut the tooth to the left of the upper, middle, left. If that makes any sense...
She is making so much progress with her vocabulary! English and Spanish! She is talking nonstop in English and knows that a cow says "moo" and a cat says "meow." She also sings "Hot Dog," "Twinkle, Twinkle," "Bubble Bee," and says "you come down!" if you sing Zacheus to her. She recognizes milk, juice, eyes, nose, hair, and tongue in Spanish. And can say vaca (cow), chow(bye), and oh yea... NO! in both languages :)
She is easily heartbroken when she is scolded but we are dealing with a hitting phase right now. What can I say, she knows what she wants and if she doesn't like to take no for an answer. She points to the outfit she wants to wear, what she wants to eat, and will only let you read the book she picks out(even if its a gazillion pages!). Greg has started hiding books because he hates to read :)
We are having so much fun and time is flying. I am excited for summer so that we can spend all of our time together but that also means Em'ry is growing up too fast. So, I won't wish my life or our time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment