Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

September 2009

After starting school in August, we have finally settled into a new routine. Going back to work has me pooped! Em'ry is doing well at Ms. Nancy's and Greg and I are enjoying our teaching jobs.
Em'ry has reached some big milestones this month! She is pulling up to stand and she cut her first 2 teeth! I can't believe my baby is 9 months old!




Luckily Em'ry has at least one set of grandparents visit once a month. Mimi and Grandad came down over Labor Day weekend. We were very disappointed to miss Booker's 90th Celebration but we had a good weekend.




At the end of the month, Em'ry and I made a weekend trip to Booker to see everyone but especially Gramps. Its not too easy to coax him into the 11 hour drive to visit us! Nanny was so sweet to drive up to see Em'ry too! Em'ry and I left our house for the airport at 4:30am on Friday and flew back Sunday afternoon. I have a terrific traveler!







We were so sad that Greg couldn't join us but he is coaching football and had to go to a game Friday night. Em'ry loves her daddy! When we got home she didn't want anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment