Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our New House!

Although we moved into our new house in July, it has been so busy around here that the pics are just now appearing. Thankfully, we were able to close sooner than expected and were able to get unpacked and settled before school started.



After moving three times in three years, I told Greg we needed buy a house that we could grow into. My mom unpacked us in Edmond since I was pregnant and not until I took on the task with a 7 month old did I realize how challenging it was. So, we bought our family home and we are really enjoyng the neighborhood and the space.













We haven't finished the office and would like to work on the back patio and finish decorating by Christmas. Its hard though. School is busy and we try to spend every free minute with Em'ry!

1 comment: