Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10 months!

Em'ry is 10 months old! Wow! She is walking behind her cars, along the couch, testing the waters about standing alone, and getting into EVERYTHING! And, I love it!

Em'ry is such a sweetie! She waves at everyone and blows lots of kisses. She is sleeping in her own bed from 8-5:45 and starting to eat a few table foods. She loves fruits and veggies and especially french fries (which she gets once in a great while).
We gave her spaghetti for the first time and she loved it! How could she not? Its Grandma Dovie's secret recipe! In times like these I miss Grandma even more because I wish she was here to cook it for Em'ry and watch her enjoy it.

What am I suppose to do with this?
Okay, I'll try it.
Wow! I love it!

Em'ry's love of books is continuing to grow. She shows more interest in books than she does toys. But, be careful. If you read it to her once, you'll have to read it to her a million times!
She loves her Aunt Brandi and Uncle Corey!

No comments:

Post a Comment