Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

She's BAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

And, bigger than ever! Oh my gosh. My girl grows like a weed ever time she leaves my sight. Em'ry had a blast in Booker and just to prove it I randomly received pictures like these...

Now that's a crowded bed!


Ice cream to calm tears after leaving the Liberal Water Park :)



I just knew she would never want to come home. I mean, she didn't even want to talk to me on the phone :( But, I'd rather her have fun than be homesick. I'm sure it helped that there are no rules at Nana's house, she always has a playmate in Hailie, and she can stay up until midnight if she wants. Not to mention that she came back asking for foods I would never give her like Hamitizer (mayo sandwich) and bologna lol...


I met my mom, Jana, and Hailie in Ft. Worth to get Em'ry back and spend some time with Cassie, Jalen, and the new baby Jackson.


Em'ry, Jalen, and Hailie


Jackson Charles Pope

That was a week ago and this is what we've been up to lately...
Brazos Bend State Park:

Photo opportunity on our hike around the swamp!

Alligator viewing from the dock!

Old School playground at the campsite!

Around the house:


Blow-up Waterslide we found for 50% off at Kroger! Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment