Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Food, Family, and Fireworks!


GOD BLESS AMERICA!



We had so much fun spending time with family over the recent holiday weekend. The heat sent the kids straight to the pool which gave us time to hang out and visit.
Kayley, Hailie, Em'ry, and Amir


We usually make a trip to Booker for the 4th of July since we are on summer vacation but burn bans resulted in cancelled fireworks shows and no chance for s'mores. Take a look at this pic of Em'ry from this time last year...


my how things change in a year!
Blair and Em'ry July 4th, 2010

So we hung out here and enjoyed the pool, cooked out, watched fireworks, and made a trip to the zoo.

My parents recently celebrated their 32nd Wedding Anniversary and we took them to dinner to celebrate and thank them for being such and amazing example of unconditional love.
Waiting on a table

P.S. My dad doesn't dress up :)

Em'ry has been begging to go to my parents and she didn't want us to tag along :( Every time she would talk to my mom on the phone she would say, "pleeeaaaase come get me!" which was normally followed by tears. So, we let her go. My mom is crazy to take this crew on! Matching shirts to make sure no one gets lost!
Update on her trip coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that Em and the other girls looks like they could be related!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Katy! When my parents have them it's just assumed that they are ours. Great until one of them acts up :)

    ReplyDelete