Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YeeeeeeeeHaw!

What a difference a year makes! Last year, at the rodeo Em'ry was able to enjoy the petting zoo and the camel ride with me. Here's a flashback!


This year she tore up the entire carnival! She wasn't tall enough to ride any of the rides but she insisted on riding so I snuck her into as many as possible! We did get turned away a couple of times but found several to ride.

In October, we took Em'ry to Dewberry Farms and she wanted to ride the ponies. We waited in line for 30 min and then she chickened out. So, Greg was a little skeptical when she asked to ride the ponies yesterday. But, I insisted that we had to let her try.There were a couple of rides that Em'ry could ride as long as I tagged along. I'm glad I did because they were faster than expected and I was holding on to her!

She also begged to have her face painted and loved the end result.

1 comment: