Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Roadtrip!

As unbelievable as it sounds, we took a little roadtrip to Austin and FORGOT the camera! Crazy! I know! I always remember the camera. But, there was alot going on so we're lucky that we got there with the appropriate clothing.

It all started when the Lady Rams won the Regional Tournament! We follow the girls since Brandi and Corey both coach. Em'ry loves going to the games.

So, we made arrangements, loaded the car, and headed to Austin for the Friday night game. Dad, Mom, Hailie, Grandma Godino and Aunt Ang all made the trip too. The Lady Rams faced heartache after losing a close game to Georgetown. They had a great season and can hold their heads high.

We decided to stay and enjoy the weekend. Like I said, I forgot my camera but I included a couple of shots off my phone.


Another great weekend together!




No comments:

Post a Comment