Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

October

What an interesting title, right? It's just that over the past few months there hasn't been a schedule. Things have been somewhat unpredictable in a good way. Hence the lack of blogging. But, we'll get around to that later. Right now I need to document the end of 2012 for the sake of jogging my kids' memories in the future!
First, and foremost, it's Greg's Birthday month! I love that we make birthdays such a big deal. Especially Birthday week. I wasn't able to be with them during the week preceding his birthday but I had a plan. I took Em'ry to Family Dollar and let her pick out 7 gifts along with any decorations/favors she wanted to celebrate her daddy's birthday. It was so cute to see her thought process as she picked the gifts and each day they would send me a pick to show what she had given him that day.
Em'ry spent the majority of the month in Booker as I traveled back and forth and was able to enjoy Cheerleading Camp, ride in the Homecoming Parade, and cheer at a HS Pep Rally and Football game. She loved it!
During the back and forth travel, I was able to visit with great friends, spend a day in Stillwater, and dedicate some time to Halloween costumes/crafts. It was busy, it was tiring, and it was tough but it was worth it because it helped us get to where we are today.





































No comments:

Post a Comment