Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

MY GREATEST BLESSINGS

Even when the rain falls, even when the sun stops shining, even when the storm comes, we are washed by the water...



Recently Greg and I decided that it was time for new family pictures. Little did I know the impact it would have on our view of happiness. Wow, we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. We are here for his divine will and for each other.

This one, what can I say, she made me a mommy and words cannot express the bond.




Thank you Brandi for capturing the personality and the love!




So, no matter what tomorrow holds, I know we will face it together and we will face it from the palm of God's hand. We are blessed beyond measure!




3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family and Em'ry is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! We love keeping up with your blog. Em'ry always wants me to pull up a post with Remi in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! We LOVE the Banks family!

    ReplyDelete