Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Terrific Two!

It was grand! Em'ry's birthday was more than enjoyable. Greg and I are truly blessed by amazing friends, family, and especially Em'ry.


There was no Thanksgiving post because Em'ry went to Booker for 4 days! We are so happy to have her back. Its safe to say there is a different set of rules at Nana and Papi's house because Em'ry is a little spoiled right now.

While she was gone Greg and I had plenty of work to do.

The 3 three projects:

Em'ry's Cake!


Em'ry's Birthday Suit!


Em'ry's Clubhouse!


Some people think I'm crazy for making her outfit and cake but now its a tradition.

Since pictures are worth a thousand words...




The kitchen and magnet wall in her clubhouse!
The chalkboard wall!

The other wall of the clubhouse is dry-erase. Let's just say I need to take a chair out there for myself because at 9 o'clock my dad and the girls are still out there.



The lanterns are aglow!





















1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! You guys did a great job. I'm impressed! Em'ry is a LUCKY girl!

    ReplyDelete