Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Road Trip!

We were only home from Mexico for a week when we loaded up and headed to Booker. It was a ten day trip spent on the road, in Booker, and in Rotan, Tx. I'll have to do a separate blog for the time spent in Rotan because by the time we got there I had taken so many pics that my camera's battery was dead. I'm waiting on pics from a friend (hint hint Katy!)













Ugh! Every time Em'ry gets around other kids I'm reminded that she is turning into a "big kid!"



I mean, posing for pics! Really?!






We had a great time in Booker over the 4th! We just relaxed and spent time with family.















After the heat we had been experiencing in Mexico and Houston, we made sure to seize every opportunity to be outside and enjoy the cool weather!
























On Saturday, one of my college friends drove in from Tulsa to visit. We had such a good time! I can't believe Ashley wanted to drive all the way to Booker for a day just to see us but I'm so glad she did.

Em'ry had fun doing pop-its and sparklers with Blair and Hailie!













We watched fireworks and had great food with the Hughes family at Lake Fryer and loved meeting Miss Kaycee. I love it that Em'ry loves babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment