Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!


What an eventful month it has been! Em'ry is almost running, talking in phrases, has four teeth and finally caught up to her age in clothes! We have had an amazing time watching her grow.

We took Christmas pictures on December 15th and I'll be darned if Em'ry didn't get two teeth on the same day. This is the second time she has gotten teeth on picture day. Luckily she isn't much of a complainer!

Greg and I are definitely seeing the perks of teaching. We are enjoying our two weeks off for Christmas break. Ms. Nancy may be a little frustrated with us when she has to go back and is a little spoiled.


On Friday before Christmas Break, I took Em'ry to school with me for a couple of hours. She was a ham! She loved being in my classroom and was so friendly to all my kids. She was friendly to the teachers as well but would rather let them admire her from a distance.


Em'ry loves the Christmas decorations in our house and loves riding around the neighborhood to look at Christmas lights. She especially loves talking to her "Elf on the Shelf" which is a new tradition in our house. She isn't however too keen on the idea of sitting on Santa's lap. Two days in a row I dressed her up in Christmas attire and went to the mall only to decide it wasn't worth 45min in line and $20 to see her cry for Santa. We'll try again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment