Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tongue, Toes, and Toons!

The past week has been filled with a ton of laughter! Em'ry has discovered her tongue, her toes, and that she loves cartoons! She sticks her tongue out constantly and is always licking her lips. If you tease her about it she gets an ornery grin on her face! I have also begun putting her in nightgowns instead of feet pajamas on warm nights and she discovered her toes. She pulls the nighty all the way up around her belly so that she can see her toes and tirelessly crosses and uncrosses her feet, rubs them together, and wiggles her toes while staring at them in amazement. She is also starting to laugh and "talk" alot! If you tickle her belly or neck she giggles like crazy!




I have said before that she likes to watch TV but she is especially fond of cartoons. Don't worry, I only let her watch 30 minutes of Baby Einstein in the mornings while I get ready so don't think I'm turning her into a couch potato! Here is a pic of just how zoned in she gets.





On Saturday, we attended Chris's graduation and Em'ry was a trooper for the fam. She sat quietly during the ceremony as she was passed back and forth and then slept through lunch which makes it easy on Mommy.



Jana kept Em'ry for a few hours on Wednesday and it sounds like they had a blast. Em'ry loves Aunt Jana and probably talks to her more than anyone else. When I got home after being away, Em'ry just stared at me for a long time like she couldn't believe I was there before a huge grin came across her face. I'm so lucky I don't have to leave her often and that when I do have to be gone Jana is here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister! That picture of her "in the zone" is so funny! haha it made me laugh:D

    I love her so<3 and I'm glad you let her stay with me:) It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete