Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eli's 3 month Post

Better Late Than Never...

Eli at 3 months!
You are:
-All Smiles (Keep that joy little man. The Lord will shine through you and your smile will brighten so many spirits along the way!)
-tipping the scales at 12lbs 6oz
-wearing a size 3mo clothes and size 2 diapers
-rolling over from tummy to back with ease (mainly to avoid sleep :-)
-sleeping from 8pm-6am
-eating 4oz every three hours during the day
-letting out a tiny low pitched giggle
-loving your Paci at nap and bedtime(I gave in to avoid thumb sucking)
-hating the car :-(
-going to school with Em'ry and loving Ms. Nancy

The hardest thing I've experienced this month is going back to work. I'm missing you so much while I'm working:-( I know that one day you'll understand that I would much rather spend my days with you and Em'ry but daddy and I are working very hard to make a wonderful life for our family. We love you and Em'ry more than words can express!

No comments:

Post a Comment